Download my CV: L.Taylor CV
- Masters of Library and Information Science (Sept. 2015 – Present)
- Western University, London, ON
- B.Sc. Honours in Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour, Music Cognition Specialization (Sept. 2011 – April 2015)
- McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
During my undergraduate experience at McMaster, I was given opportunities by some gracious professors to be a lead student researcher on a few projects related to my music cognition specialization. I was also able to gain some experience with data curation and classification, as well as database management. My experience in the two labs I was involved with are outlined here.
- Digital Music Lab, McMaster University – supervised by Dr. Matthew Woolhouse
- A dance database for empirical research (Independent Study, Fall 2014-Winter 2015; Poster presented at NeuroMusic conference, Sept. 2014)
- Structured eye-movement during the observation of dance (Thesis, April 2015)
- NeuroArts Lab, McMaster University – supervised by Dr. Stephen Brown
- Dance movement classification scheme for cross-cultural comparison (Independent Study, Winter 2015)
The majority of my time working has been in the service industry, developing my customer service skills. I’ve also worked as a research assistant at Dalhousie and McMaster universities.
- Frontier College – Reading Buddy (Sept. 2011 – April 2012)
- Kids Help Phone – Office Assistant (Summer 2013)
- McMaster Marching Band – Logistics Director (Jan. 2013 – Jan. 2014)